July 22, 2013

The worst gadget in the world

Weighed myself today, I was feeling all awesome about myself until I realized later I haven't lost as much as I had thought. But then again, I did weigh mid day, when I usually weigh in the mornings. Not even half a measly pound in a week--boo. I figured the first week I would have lost more than that just from water weight. Well I guess a loss is still a loss, so I can't be upset. Just got to keep on keeping on and not lose faith in what I'm doing. And probably get out of the habit of weighing myself daily. I don't even think about it, it just kind of happens.

On a happier note, even though I'm really tired still and counting down minutes until I can take a nap... I do feel happier than I have for while now. The diet is going pretty smoothly, but I can't wait for tomorrow so I can get a new menu. I think I'm tired of turkey burgers. lol

No comments: