July 19, 2013

Everyone thinks I'm nuts... I like nuts.

Silly me, guess when I decided to join with the trainer?

The best time of all. When I thought of it--had all the excitement for a new journey, was ready to light all the excuses that I used in the past to not do this on fire, when I felt like I was good and ready.

But guess when it happened to fall?

Right before a camping trip. Can you imagine how hard starting a new nutrition plan would be while camping, with all the yummy campfire goodness, beer, things to tantalize you?

Guess what?

It wasn't really that hard. I think the past few months while I've been kind of down, I burnt myself out of pretty much everything that shouldn't go in your mouth. Like fast food, soda, candy, junk food... When I started day one, it was actually kind of a relief. And actually my body has been saying it too--I'm detoxing for sure, high fiber, high altitude, clean foods, lots of water... yeah you probably get the drift of what my body is doing. So far it's paid off. I know it's all water weight but it is still a start--get those cells to think that it's not being deprived so it releases it...  The only craptastic part of it is the soda withdrawal headache that I have.

I HATE YOU SODA! Why do you have to keep coming into my life, with your refreshing tasty goodness then when I take a break you make me feel like I'm going to die from something you read about in the Stand? Oh well, I guess if it was easy, it wouldn't be a challenge. But know this soda, I WILL DEFEAT YOU!

No comments: