October 19, 2013

Week 14 Nutrition and Fitness Plan

I learned this week, after a cheat meal of a medium sized pizza, that I am probably going to have to cut pizza out of my diet forever. That made me SO sick, I think partially because I've been eating clean but also because of having my gallbladder removed. I did pretty well this week, I didn't have much of a scale drop (less than a half pound) but I did increase my muscle mass by over a pound and a half and reduced fat mass over 2 lbs. This means a smaller form factor. Hooray!


Menu

Breakfast

1 cup Cheerios
1 clementine
1 cup almond breeze
3 egg whites

1st snack
1 carbrite bar

Lunch 
1 Lean cuisine meal (about 220-270 calories)
2 cups tossed salad

2nd snack
1 scoop whey protein powder
1 apple
1 Nature Valley Granola Bar

Dinner
1 Morning Star Chipotle Black Bean Vegetarian burger
1 cup broccoli

Late Night Snack
1 whole egg

Workout: 5 days of cardio/4 days of strength training. For strength training days, cardio is after workouts. Rest day should be after the extra cardio day.

HIIT Elliptical, 2 minutes Slow/1 Minute Fast - 20 minutes

Strength Training

3 Sets / 8-12 reps. Focus on pushing more weight and last set should fail. Speed 3/1.5  Rest 20-30 seconds unless noted otherwise

Day 1:
Cable Cross over
Machine Chest Press
Dumbbell Chest Press on Ball
Kickbacks
Barbell Skull Crusher
Cable Triceps Press Down

Day 2:
Standing Rope Hammer Curls
Preacher Curls
Standing Hammer DB Curl
Assisted Pull Up Machine
Lower Back Extension
Seated Cable Row
Smith Shoulder Machine

Day 3:
1 Leg Leg press
Leg Extension
Leg Press Machine
Prone Leg Curl
Seated Leg Curl Machine
Standing DB Calf Raise

Day 4:
Standing dumbbell shoulder press
Upright Row
Dumbbell shoulder lateral raise
Hanging Leg Lifts (until failure)
Ball Crunches

No comments: